HeadStart Foundation has partnered with Centre for Electronics Development and Technology (CEDT) at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) to launch a business incubator. The focus areas of the incubator are:
* Personal Area Networks: Multimedia delivery, home security, healthcare etc.
* Automotive Systems: Guidance systesms, entertainment etc.
* Low cost embedded computing: Communications, Access control, transactional systems
* Environmental monitoring: energy management, safety & security, disaster management systems
* Clean Energy Systems: Energy management / reduction, distributed clean energy generation etc.
The first batch of companies will be admitted in June 2009.
You can access the site here.